Sunday, June 7, 2009

Can I change my login email address on facebook?

And if I can, how do I change it? thx.

Can I change my login email address on facebook?
hey soooo simple as u've gochit!!





STEP 1 ::: Move your mouse over the Setting button in the upper right corner of your face book window and it'll show 3 sub items and click ACCOUNT SETTINGS on that.





STEP 2 ::: You will be able to see the E-Mail address button and when you click on it you can change the email address as you will be requested to enter the current password of your facebook account.





STEP 3 ::: After you enter the password they will accept it and sent a confirmation EMAIL to the email address you types on STEP 2 and it'll be surely there at the moment.





STEP 4 ::: You have to sign in to your Email and click on you Inbox and therewill be a Account Confirmation or something relevant which is being sent by Facebook. Click on the link (Confirm) and it'll will accept it..





STEP 5 ::: LOGOUT from facebook and try to use the earlier email address and login. You won't be able to use it.. Email Address is your Username. Anyway enter the new Emnail address which you gave at the account settings and sign in.





SURELY IT SHOULD WORKS FINE!!!


H-A-G-Day!!





my numbr +94778282992


fcbk id Malik Jayasuriya


No comments:

Post a Comment