Sunday, June 7, 2009

How do you turn off the auto login on verizon email?

I have a sub-account with auto logon and I can't login into my main account because I can't turn of the auto login button(I can't find it)

How do you turn off the auto login on verizon email?
I just had the same problem, but got some terrific help from a Verizon tech guy. Try this-on your internet explorer click on TOOLS - go to INTERNET OPTIONS. On GENERAL tab under Temporary Internet Files - Delete Cookies - and - Delete Files. Then go to CONTENT tab, Personal Information - click on AutoComplete...UNCLICK "User names and passwords on forms" then click on "Clear Forms" and then on "Clear Passwords". Recheck your "User names and passwords on forms". Click OK. If I wrote all that down right, this should work for you too.

employment

No comments:

Post a Comment