Wednesday, June 17, 2009

My earlier question, no way to login to my beta email?

I asked a question earlier, I'm unable to login to my beta account. I havent checked mail in three weeks or more now. I dont live in the US anymore, so I cant call a number as one of the answers suggested. The others ideas didnt work either.





After I login, I get a blank page with nothing in it. I've tried logging in from at least 7 computers, but no luck. My friends are able to access their emails from my machine, but I can't reach mine.. What should I do? Please help

My earlier question, no way to login to my beta email?
I think it would be better if you will make a new account. Report this incedent to Yahoo! Customer's Care service (you can find it if you search) using your other account or new account.
Reply:You're probably seeing that same Mail Beta login problem that most people here are complaining about. The work-around is to use the old classic Yahoo Mail until it is fixed.





Log out of all Yahoo sites.





Go to this site:


http://us.f318.mail.yahoo.com/dc/landing





That should put you into a login screen. Login, and it will then put you into the Beta introductory offer.





Click "No thanks, remind me later" and that should get your account to revert back to Yahoo Mail "classic".





As Yahoo will seemingly never admit to the problem, you should probably continue to monitor this Answers group and revert back to Beta only after you see all the complaints go away.

employment

No comments:

Post a Comment