Saturday, June 13, 2009

How to hide your email on the login page on myspace?

ok so i made a myspace without my parents knowing and i deleted it but it still shows my email. my older sister has a myspace and if she shes it shell know and tell my mom. so how to you delete your email on the login section on myspace or how to delete it? thank you

How to hide your email on the login page on myspace?
you have to delete the cookies in your computer.


but that will also delete her email
Reply:You can't delete it entirely without deleting other peoples on the account of the cookies. Be sure to don't click remember me and you should be be good.





OR





Make a new account under Gmail, or Yahoo





Change the email address to the new email,





Then it will be under the new email account (your parents couldn't find out) unless they search your name

questionnaries

No comments:

Post a Comment