Wednesday, June 17, 2009

I have changed the Spam Settings and now I am not able to login into my very important email address?

I have selected options on the upper right hand side and then i went to spam settings and on the 3rd page of it i have selected the first option.





now i am not able to login to my emails i have very important emails there.. plzzzzzzzzzzz help me out

I have changed the Spam Settings and now I am not able to login into my very important email address?
Depending on what system windows you run,You can always go to control panel/ System and Maintenance and then revert your drives to an earlier point before this took place. Before you do a system restore though my suggestion would be to check your firewall settings and then click on allow programs through firewall. That is, of course, if there is no way for you to reset the changes you made on spam guard first. Good Luck!

earn extra money

No comments:

Post a Comment