Saturday, June 13, 2009

It takes ages to login to my yahoo email account. Is anyone having the same problems?

It takes ages to login to my yahoo email account. Is anyone having the same problems? Although when I login to another Yahoo email account of mine, i dont seem to have any problems. Anyone experiencing the same problems?





Thx

It takes ages to login to my yahoo email account. Is anyone having the same problems?
I`ve been having same problem for 2 last days -it literally takes forever to login from my account whereas my other Yahoo accounts seem to work just fine-what a bummer...


Yahoo advises to switch to "All-New Mail", but it doesn`t seem to be working in my case.Maybe you`ll be luckier?
Reply:Nope, but sometimes a good number of accounts are down for maintenance. It should be okay later. That may be it.


No comments:

Post a Comment