Sunday, June 7, 2009

I cannot login to my yahoo email and I know someone has changed the password. How can I get back in?

I have the original email I used when I registered. That is where I was notified that the PW was changed! Now I cannot access it?


I cannot reset the PW as it will not take my info?

I cannot login to my yahoo email and I know someone has changed the password. How can I get back in?
Since yahoo e-mail is connected to the main yahoo account name request a new password from Yahoo to that account.





Click on this link and follow instructions


https://edit.yahoo.com/forgot?.src=pg%26amp;.d...





You will need to know the birth date, zip code and the answer to the secret question what you used to make the account with.


You will get a password mailed to you instantly to the non yahoo e-mail account you provided yahoo with.


That will give you access to sing in to all yahoo services, including Yahoo Mail.
Reply:this is exactly what is happening to me! i dont know either what to do help us!

business opportunity

No comments:

Post a Comment