Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Can't login on Tiscali Email or Account?

For some random reason I cannot login on my Tiscali account area or email. The usernames and passwords are the same for both. I have to use my user and password to connect to the internet so I know the user and password is correct. I have tried loggging in on 4 computers with 3 different web browsers accepting all cookies etc. Still I get the error, "invalid user name and password". I have tried everything I'm sure.


What makes me even more confused, if I click "Upgrade account", I can change my package but still cannot get into my account.





Any ideas?


Anyone experienced this?





Cheers for reading!

Can't login on Tiscali Email or Account?
make sure you are typing correct user name.


with domain name like





xxxx@tiscali.co.uk





Or you can call cutomer cae any time, i know it going to cost u little money.

hip hop

No comments:

Post a Comment