Saturday, August 8, 2009

I forgot my account information on one of my email accounts and i cant login how can i bypass it?

visit the Sign-in Problems page


https://edit.yahoo.com/config/eval_forgo...


supply some basic verification information,


such as ur birthday %26amp; the ZIP or postal code





make sure to provide the same information u gave during registration or when u last updated ur account.





without the correct verification information,


u will not be able to obtain a new password.


goodluck ^_^

I forgot my account information on one of my email accounts and i cant login how can i bypass it?
If you have forgotten your yahoo password and personal information its not good news and the probability is you have lost that account and need to open a new one. If there was a easy fix it would be open to abuse from hackers. the password and password recovery rules are there to protect you.


http://help.yahoo.com/l/us/yahoo/edit/id...
Reply:Go to the option, forgot password and follow the instructions.


No comments:

Post a Comment