Wednesday, August 5, 2009

When i enter my email address to login in to flickr from yahoo 360, it said "We were unable to share your Flic

i don't understand what is the problem? please help..thanks

When i enter my email address to login in to flickr from yahoo 360, it said "We were unable to share your Flic
I recently had the same problem. I was told that if your Yahoo! ID is the same as the one on Flickr, then your pictures will not be able to be uploaded, which I find soft of unusual because it asks for your Yahoo! ID on Flickr. But remember: Yahoo! 360掳 is in BETA version right now. They are currently making modifications to features that are not working properly. Just like how Yahoo! Answers recently took off their BETA tag, Yahoo! 360掳 is fixing problems that may occur, and when those are fixed, Yahoo! 360掳 will not experience problems anymore. So,, just be patient. Yahoo! 360掳 is almost finished with their modifications. Hope this helps!


No comments:

Post a Comment