Saturday, August 8, 2009

Myspace not validating my email, loops me back to the login..Any suggestions?

Mine was doing that one day and it turned out my IE had updated itself and I had to re-add myspace.com to the allowed websites in the security section. It was not accepting cookies or something like that.





I've also had it not accept my log in when I've tried to use the incorrect password and also when I have tried to just hit "enter" instead of clicking on the submit button.





And last, but not least, it has done it when myspace.com is going through their own updates. Usually if I wait an hour or so, it will then go through without any problem.





Hope one of those helps! :-))

Myspace not validating my email, loops me back to the login..Any suggestions?
Are you sure that is the email you used to sign up ? Your spelling your email and your password correctly ? Try again but take your time. If it doesn't work click forgot your password below the login box and get your information sent to you and make sure everything is correct.


No comments:

Post a Comment