Saturday, August 8, 2009

I Really Need Help to Login To My Email Address!!?

My friend account was being used by spam and for safety reason I changed my password immediately after I realize that was a spam. On the second day, I was unable to log in into my Yahoo Mail Account either because I have forgotten the right password or I was being hacked by some one else. I'm not using any alternate email, as this is my first email account and I registered this account 6 years ago. All my personal information had changed by someone without me myself acknowledge it. What should I do? I had contacted Yahoo Customer Service several times and their reply was all the same thing and it didn't help me much. I'm from Malaysia and for sure it will cost a lot if I want to make a call to US. I really need to log in into this account because I'm waiting for the reply of my scholarship which I expected will be announce this few weeks. Is it possible if I asked someone to hack my own account? I don't think it will be a good idea because I have a lot of personal information stored inside. Reply from Yahoo is not satisfactory and it seems useless. I see no hope now after I tried to find solution for about a week.

I Really Need Help to Login To My Email Address!!?
I'm sorry Angel I don't have an answer I've had the same problem for the last 3 weeks, and no help. I have a lot of personal information in there, so I know how frustrating it is and scary. hope someone can help.


No comments:

Post a Comment