Saturday, August 8, 2009

Why can't I login to my Yahoo Email account using Firefox?

I'm using Mac OS X 10.4.6, on a Powerbook 17 inch 10.5 Ghz.


I've used Firefox 1.5.0.1 for the last half a year~ and it's been great, until all-of-a-sudden I wasn't able to login to my Yahoo Email account - I was able to type my login info, but when I pressed Sign in/Enter - nothing happened. Anyone got a clue? (On Safari there's no problem,,,)

Why can't I login to my Yahoo Email account using Firefox?
Try going to Firefox preferences and click on the advanced tab and clear your browsing history. To my knowledge, you can't reset Firefox like you can Safari, but maybe there's a glitch in your history (saved passwords, etc) that need to be cleared and re-entered.





Sorry, I really researched this and had no problem logging into yahoo on Firefox.





Worst-case scenario, reinstall Firefox.
Reply:try different browser , although i dont think there is problem in firefox.


No comments:

Post a Comment