Wednesday, August 5, 2009

I can no longer login to Yahoo Messenger. I can login to Yahoo email. Error messege "already logged in, Iamnot

However I can login to Yahoo email. Error messege "already logged in" but I am not. I changed my password and it is still the same. Upgraded to the latest Messenger it is still the same. Some one else may have been logged on as me and/or my account could be hijacked. But how come I can login to my e-mail than. I am confused.

I can no longer login to Yahoo Messenger. I can login to Yahoo email. Error messege "already logged in, Iamnot
yahoo service scrambled for 3 days


so gotta bear with all
Reply:If you have Windows Messenger on, you may need to turn it off. Otherwise, try changing your connection settings. Instructions at http://help.yahoo.com/l/us/yahoo/messeng...

find work

No comments:

Post a Comment