Wednesday, August 5, 2009

I login to get my email and can't. Please fix it I need it for my job search?

Which email provider are you using?





The first thing you should probably do is delete your cookies. Of course for that I'd need to know which browser you're using. More info please?

I login to get my email and can't. Please fix it I need it for my job search?
I had that horrible experience 2 days ago, I even swear by my Pets name that was in front of me.





Anyway this is how I was able to access my email:





I was using Firefox so I tried Explorer and I was able to open it using my password. Then I went back to Firefox and deleted all cookies and logged on successfully.





Try it.
Reply:think you've got the same problem as I have. I've tried logging in from three different pc's, and still can't access.


No comments:

Post a Comment