Saturday, August 8, 2009

I cannot login to my yahoo email address to read my mail?how do i get in.i have not been able to get in friday

I'm having the exact same problem. Everything works but mail (groups, news, etc.) When I try to connect to my yahoo mail from the homepage, I get "Your inbox is not currently available. Please go directly to Yahoo! Mail to access your content." ... and when I click that link the page will not load.





-------------UPDATE---------


I went into Internet Explorer / Tools / Options and deleted all browsing history and cookies ... problem resolved!

I cannot login to my yahoo email address to read my mail?how do i get in.i have not been able to get in friday
I have also been having trouble and have tried all the answers recieved from my question. Is there a way to contact Yahoo? Is there someone there that could post a message on the homepage to let us know there is a problem at their end?
Reply:What is the exact problem? Forgot password, error message, looks like it will log in and nothing happens?





More information would help.

earn extra money

No comments:

Post a Comment