Monday, August 3, 2009

I have a hotmail email address, but everywhere I try to login it won't let me?

I have a hotmail email address, and I'm trying to login into windows live messenger and my hotmail emails. But it keeps saying that the email address doesn't exist.. PLEASE HELP!


x[

I have a hotmail email address, but everywhere I try to login it won't let me?
I only see a couple of possible reasons for this...





1. Either you or someone with your password has deleted the account, accidentally or deliberately





2. You are not typing the address correctly because of a keyboard problem such as a bad key or wrong language selection.





Can you try logging in from a different computer to check if the second one applies?





Bert
Reply:look, maybe you signed in nomore on that adress,so it had been deleted,but don't worry,try to sign up again.


No comments:

Post a Comment