Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Can't get email. Pop up appears Login error; Login error for Internet Explorer object expected Need help?

No problem with Provider and accessing Internet. Able to get Yahoo page and sign in. Get login for ID and password and then Mail Beta page comes up with pop up and everything stops. Unable to get to my yahoo mail. How can I receive answers if I can't access my yahoo mail?

Can't get email. Pop up appears Login error; Login error for Internet Explorer object expected Need help?
the page is asking that u want to try the beta version of yahoo mail





find some thing link is there no or no need or some thing then u will be redirected to the normal inbox





if u are already signed in for betamail check connection speed
Reply:I would contact Yahoo! about this issue.


No comments:

Post a Comment