Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Cant login my yahoo email and yahoo messenger. Whats up with that?

This all started from yahoo having a server maintenance upgrade or something. It has been 4days since my last login to my email and messenger. I was wondering if anyone is having the same problem as I am. Is anybody out there having the same problem as me? If so please let me know. I would really appreciate it.

Cant login my yahoo email and yahoo messenger. Whats up with that?
You might have to update your email address, or your yahoo messenger. Check out whats up with the maintenance upgrade.
Reply:As far as the messenger, try uninstalling it then reinstalling. Start, control panel, add or remove programs. Scroll to find yahoo messenger. click on it , click on change or remove. You should try to repair it first. Remember to try and restart you computer then try to access yahoo messenger again.





Hope this works


No comments:

Post a Comment