Wednesday, July 15, 2009

I get a blank page when I login in yahoo email?

hello, When I login into my email acc I get a blank page (no errors, but the login is successful, messenger works)

I get a blank page when I login in yahoo email?
Yahoo is still having some problems at the moment. Suggested cures range from Update Adobe Flash Player and Java script to clear IE7 cache, cookies, and browsing history. Different things seem to work for different people. It's causing attachments to not show, 999 errors where it won't let you do a particular action and some people cannot send receive delete or move mail. It's not just Vista either it's happening to some of us on XP. If all else fails go back to classic mail Hope this helps.
Reply:The problem is not solved...I still can't login and how I've already wrote I've tried a lot of computers, versions of browsers, different versions of windows and same result, a blank page wich has this in his source:%26lt;!-- mc9905.mail.mud.yahoo.com compressed/chunked Fri Apr 24 01:17:14 PDT 2009 --%26gt; Report Abuse



No comments:

Post a Comment