Monday, July 13, 2009

Computer help it keep my email adressee/login?

i go to my freinds computer and log in anywhere!!! and when im done it keeps my email adresse!!! and even searches to how do i prevent this!!!i have changed all my log in they kept trying to log in on my email!!! so i changed it!!!but some things you can't what do i have to do to so it wont keep my info!!!!!!!!

Computer help it keep my email adressee/login?
The person above is right.
Reply:when you logout, close Internet Explorer,


- right-click on the IE icon


- select Properties


- press 'Delete Cookies' button,


- when finished, press 'Delete Files' button and be sure to check the box for 'Delete all offline files'





if you're using IE7


- right-click IE7 icon


- select 'Properties'


- press the Delete button in the Browsing History section,


- click the 'Delete all...' button at the bottom,


- check the box for 'Also delete files and settings stored by add-ons'


- press 'Yes' button.


1 comment:

  1. I recently visited your blog (http://login-email.blogspot.com/2009/07/computer-help-it-keep-my-email.html)and found it quite interesting .I have website that has deals with the same subject. Therefore, exchanging content links with your blog i would help to generate traffic and gain maximum backlinks. If you are interested with my proposal please mail me at (jeniffertech@gmail.com)

    Best regards!
    Jeniffer

    ReplyDelete