Thursday, July 9, 2009

Email login?

I cannot access Outlook ExPress...it gives me an error as regards to password. I have changed my password but it still won"t work. Can you PLEASE free up this so it doesn't ask me for a password every time I try to log on?

Email login?
Nobody HERE can do that. This is not the Yahoo Customer Service Site.





You may possibly have a corrupt cache file -- it makes all KINDS of things go wonky. Try this: clear your history, temporary files (these will take a while!) %26amp; cookies, restart the computer and retry. Here is the HELP link for how to do this in different browsers: http://help.yahoo.com/l/us/yahoo/mail/ya...





Yahoo Customer Service Info:


866-562-7219 or 408-349-3300


Yahoo Personal Email: 866-492-4664 (small fee)


Yahoo Small Business: 866-562-7219


8am - 5pm M-F (Pacific Time)


cc-advoc@yahoo-inc.com or


mail@cc.yahoo-inc.com


No comments:

Post a Comment