Monday, July 13, 2009

Yahoo Email login. I used to be able to simultaneously use/run 2 Yahoo emails (personal and work)?

Now I can't. Each time I log into the the second account the first gets deactivated. It's driving me nuts because I can't toggle windows back and forth between my email accounts and I have to relogin constantly each time I want to send a message or check a message from the other account. Why can't I work on both accounts at once anymore? I can only be logged into one at a time. Know what I mean? How can I fix this!!?

Yahoo Email login. I used to be able to simultaneously use/run 2 Yahoo emails (personal and work)?
I have two Explorers installed. Firefox for my personal account %26amp; IE6 for my business account. If you want to toggle between your mails just run the explorer in which your cookies are saved.





But if you have a messenger, than:


1.Click on the Start 禄 Run


2. write REGEDIT and hit Enter


3. Now, on the left pan, browse to HKEY_CURRENT_USER 禄 Software 禄 Yahoo 禄 Pager 禄 Test


4. Now, Right click on that 'Test' folder and select New 禄 DWORD Value and name that new folder as Plural


5. Next, Right click on the "Plural" folder and select "Modify"


6. And Enter this information :


Value data : 1


Base : Decimal


and Click on 'OK'.


Now Close your Registry Editor by going to File 禄 Exit


Done! Now, you can log in to as many Yahoo accounts as you can simultaneously.


No comments:

Post a Comment