Monday, July 13, 2009

How can I check my email at yahoo? It keeps telling me that the beta has a login error.?

I have 11 emails and I can't read them becauses the login page keeps saying that there is a problem witht he login.

How can I check my email at yahoo? It keeps telling me that the beta has a login error.?
I don't know the answer to this but I was so dissatisfied with the yahoo mail beta that I took it off. You could consider doing this, and it should solve the problem.
Reply:Most of the answers provided will not work. At least you are not alone. I finally had a chance to switch back to the original version and all is fine now. I had to do it late at night to find the link to switch back. I have been posting this answer...





Most everyone on Yahoo Mail Beta is having similar problems. I am too during the day! I have cleared the cache and history, booted into SafeMode with networking, cleared all temp files and still cannot fix the problem.





This is a definite Yahoo issue and they are not providing any info as to why so many are having the problem.





I suggest switching back to the original version. You cannot change back to the original w/o accessing beta first. It works at night. Log in then to use the Switch Back link everyone answers about.





There is a site you can access to check your Beta mail if you keep getting Page Not Displayed or a blank screen. It is crued and text only, but you at least you can check your mail. Here is the link: http://wap.oa.yahoo.com





Oh yes, for all of the people pasting that Yahoo phone number for support, it does cost $29.95 to speak to a live person!

earn extra money

No comments:

Post a Comment