Monday, July 13, 2009

I can't login to my YM, even i re install it, but i can login to my email. what happend to my account?

when i try to sign in to my YM error msg : "Sign In Problem?" always pop up. but thre's nothin' wrong with my e mail account.. pls help.....

I can't login to my YM, even i re install it, but i can login to my email. what happend to my account?
I have the same error message when I try to open messenger. My e-mail works just fine, but I can't get into messenger. It says in the message that "messenger encountered a connection problem. Please check the network connection and click "try again" (81003004)"


I've gone through those steps and changed my password twice, I've also unisnstalled and reinstalled the download a couple times and still can't get it to work! Is there a way to talk with someone live and in person to help walk me through the steps to correct this?


No comments:

Post a Comment