Thursday, July 9, 2009

My email has been hacked by a Spam and I cant to login to my email !!?

My email has been hacked yesterday and the person, who has hacked it, has start to send emails to all my contact list and has requested for 4,000$ ***





I cant access to my emails ( YAHOO %26amp; HOTMAIL ) please help me . I cann't login to my emails and all my email contacts are most important.





Anybody, who knows what should I do, please help me

My email has been hacked by a Spam and I cant to login to my email !!?
For your Yahoo account:





In case of a hacked account send a mail describing your problem to account-security-help @cc.yahoo-inc.com


Note: please delete the blank space between help and @ which I had to insert because Yahoo can't handle long addresses. If this doesn't help, call Yahoo: 1-408-349-1572, explain to a customer service person what happened. They will ask you to do certain things and then they compare your original info with the changed info. Within 24 hrs you should get your account back!





To see how well this works, go to the links below...:-)


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;...


http://de.answers.yahoo.com/question/ind...





For your Hotmail account: sorry, can't help you with that one.

music

No comments:

Post a Comment