Monday, July 13, 2009

I cannot login to my email at work, but I can login to another users email.?

I am unable to log into my Yahoo at work. I can login from my home and school computers. I have logged into my wife's email from work and had no problem. Any suggestions?

I cannot login to my email at work, but I can login to another users email.?
Is the email account you can log into a "classic" Yahoo account and are you running Yahoo Beta? If so, maybe this will work for you:





Maybe you're seeing that same Mail Beta login problem that many here have been complaining about. The work-around is to use the old classic Yahoo Mail until it is fixed.





Log out of all Yahoo sites.





Go to this site:


http://us.f318.mail.yahoo.com/dc/landing





That should put you into a login screen. Login, and it will then put you into the Beta introductory offer.





Click "No thanks, remind me later" and that should get your account to revert back to Yahoo Mail "classic".





As Yahoo will seemingly never admit to the problem, you should probably continue to monitor this Answers group and revert back to Beta only after you see all the complaints go away.


No comments:

Post a Comment