Wednesday, July 15, 2009

How can I get rid of the new Yahoo All In One?When I login to email I cannot see it after clicking Go To Inbox

I am using Windows Vista. My husband's Yahoo email works fine, but when I log in to email with my account I get the popup telling me yahoo messenger and email are together. The screen has only one option "Go to inbox". When I click that button it goes away but the email section is faded and I cannot click any of the links. HELP!!

How can I get rid of the new Yahoo All In One?When I login to email I cannot see it after clicking Go To Inbox
are u talking about the new yahoo Beta?


if so jus go to the page where u can see ur inbox and


other folders and click on the far right


Options then look for


"Classical Mail"


and click it and it should got to the old yahoo mail

cash

No comments:

Post a Comment