Monday, July 13, 2009

If I delete the email account that I use to login my facebook, then what will happen to my facebook?

nothing! the email address u registered at face book is just a address where they send your password notification and etc, if its unavailable that has nothing to do with your registration on the site but i advice you to try to add an another email address cause if you ever forget your password you cant get a password notification

If I delete the email account that I use to login my facebook, then what will happen to my facebook?
You can still log on to Facebook using that e-mail address as your sign-on. However, you will not receive any of the e-mail notifications and if you lose your password you will not be able to retrieve it from your e-mail account.
Reply:You can change your email on settings page on facebook.


No comments:

Post a Comment