Monday, July 13, 2009

Find out someones myspace email login or who the myspace is of.?

Ok well someone in my school decided it would be funny if they made a myspace saying all untrue gossip about everybody. The person obviously wont own up to it and we need to stop this. They use the fake name of blabbermouth. does anyone know how i can find out there sign in or name for that matter. if you can do it you can just go on the site and send it to me or leave me instructions. thanks alot. http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fus...

Find out someones myspace email login or who the myspace is of.?
Not really.





I have to say I wouldnt even give this person your time. Its really a waste.





Obvisouly by the comments everyone thinks it sucks anyway so...I wouldnt worry about it. This person obviously has nothing better to do so just ignore it. Someone will eventually find out who is doing it..





key word "Gossip" like the page word will get out. Sorry and good luck
Reply:just report the page

find work

No comments:

Post a Comment