Thursday, July 9, 2009

What happened to the Facebook profile when I added the Login Email to another profile?

O.k. so here's the situation. My group had a research paper due for my biology class. Everyone was going to send me their portion of the paper to my email so I could type it all together. Time ran out of class so they said they would get my email from my Facebook profile. Well I forgot the password for my email so I decided to change the email on my Facebook to my families email, which I knew the password for. The problem is that email was being used as my sisters login email and after I changed my email to that email, her profile disappeared. How do I get it back? I'm sorry for the long explanation but I was making sure you knew everything. Thanks!


No comments:

Post a Comment