Thursday, July 9, 2009

Why after I enter my password to login to email does Yahoo go directly to page where you update Account Info?

after entering password to check my mail, yahoo takes me directly to the Account info page even though I click finish each time-it takes me there as if I am asking to update account info. I have to click finish to get to my mail box- I am not asking to update account info when this happens it is as if it "saved" that page

Why after I enter my password to login to email does Yahoo go directly to page where you update Account Info?
You should check all details are correct in your account info as there may be something incorrect. If you continue to have problems then you should contact yahoo the following way.








http://help.yahoo.com/l/us/yahoo/edit/al...


No comments:

Post a Comment