Thursday, July 9, 2009

Help! My facebook email address is unregistered when I want to login, what do i do now?!!!!?

I had two logins for my facebook. One was a regular Gmail and the other was my college email address. I removed the college address today and logged off. After logging on with my gmail address it says it is unverified. Please help, what do I or can I do?

Help! My facebook email address is unregistered when I want to login, what do i do now?!!!!?
go to your email and get the verification code


there should be a link for where to go to put in the code


go and put it in and it should work
Reply:When you register, you will always use your primary email address (hence the Gmail address). If you forgot password, then there should be a "Forgot Password" link on the homepage (Mind you I have not logged out of my Facebook on my computer since prior to the New-Facebook so it may be different now). If this persists then look for the Help page on the lower right corner and there should be some helpful tips on logging into your account. If you've logged into your Facebook using your college email then you should be able to still access your account regardless of removal of the college email. Good luck. If your problem persists feel free to contact me for further help.


No comments:

Post a Comment