Thursday, July 9, 2009

How do I change my login email on Facebook when I cannot access my account?

I have some old friends from college that are dying for me to get a Facebook so they can see pictures of me and my family and so we can talk. So, I just created an account on Facebook and sure enough, I make a typo in my email address.





I tried to login to my new account, and it says I need to activate it through email before I can login. However, the email I put in does not exist so I cannot activate my account. Under Facebook's FAQ, it says not to create a new account as this is a violation of Terms and Services.





How can I access my account and change my email, without creating a new account? I appreciate all help.

How do I change my login email on Facebook when I cannot access my account?
Just create a new account with your real e-mail address. Just because facebook says it's a violation doesn't mean you can't create a new one because that's not even your right e-mail, so its not like they'll know it's you.
Reply:well if you made a typo on the e-mail then you cannot sign in with that account.


Did you upload pictures yet?


The best bet make a new one with your real e-mail address


No comments:

Post a Comment